Sunday, April 29, 2007

decompressing

What a great weekend in beautiful weather. We got in a 12-mile bike ride yesterday and yardwork and retail therapy today. I guess we both felt defeated and stressed about last week. Oh, I almost forgot one of the really good parts of the weekend. E got us hour-long massages Friday after work. Ahhhh! Completely wonderful. I had some knots in my shoulders that took a while to work out.

I think we each process the disappointment of not being pregnant in our own time and way. I think it's different for E, too, because it is her body and she knows what she felt during and after.

So, we're enjoying drinking some beer, taking bike rides, and just waiting for our next shot.

m

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great weekend!

Holly said...

It does sound like a great weekend!
I'm envious of the massages.