Monday, April 16, 2007

the price is right

E and I have hoped (like everyone else) to be one hit wonders...pregnant after the first insemination. However, we've planned for it taking a while by saving a good nest egg. Since we moved in together, we've had a list of things we want to buy or things we want to do to the house. E has decided that if we are in fact pregnant, then she gets a deck set and a new vacuum with the spare baby money. She told me today that she is envisioning this like a spot on The Price Is Right. If she wins, she gets the showcase showdown prizes. If not, she gets beer and raw cookie dough (one of her favorite treats).

Always the optimist...

m

P.S. 5 dpo signs...same as before but yesterday you could have added irritability. I'm not sure if it counts since we were painting and I was the irritable one...hehehehehe.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think household symptoms totally count. :-)

Holly said...

I hope you are the one hit wonders too!
Maybe that spare baby money should be saved for diapers and baby stuff!?!??! LOL!