Saturday, April 14, 2007

Round 1, DPO3

M has been posting for days. I have avoided it because I don't like to be wrong. I like to be right. I didn't want to make posts about how I was feeling because it seemed that if I got the negative pregnancy test that I would be upset that I wasn't pregnant and that I was wrong about my "signs." However, after thinking about it...I don't care. The point of the blog is to keep our friends and family informed and to be a voice for lesbian moms who are TTC.

With that said....overall I feel completely normal. I have had a few questionable signs that could be normal, created by my desire to be pregnant, or they could be very early signs of pregnancy....so, here they are:

1. Tired. I was yawning yesterday at 4:30 p.m.
2. Moments of wooziness. At least twice a day I get the feeling that the world just tilted for a second, then it passes.
3. My nipples are very sensitive.

Those are it at DPO 3. Could be totally imagined and I am okay with that.

M is very cute. She is trying to be very patient and kind to me. We are painting the bedroom today and I can't wait to see it.

E-

1 comment:

Marci said...

Ah, you are in the proverbial TWW as well, huh? There are a few of us out there. Thanks for the post on my blog. We are keeping our fingers crossed for you as well!!! :)