Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Holy Heartburn Batman

The heartburn started a little this past weekend and hit high gear on Monday. It has been a long three days. Drinking water gives me heartburn. It comes and goes throughout the day, but when it is there it is not fun. Now, this is happening because sweet babygirl is pushing up on my stomach and I have increased hormones again at this stage of the pregnancy. Apparently, it might go away and it might stay till the end...I'll keep you posted.

Babygirl is also much bigger now. She now makes large movements that feel different than before. She is starting to feel like a little baby in there as opposed to kicks and punches. I also just feel heavier these days. M says I get bigger everyday. She also says I am still cute...which is a good thing.

Speaking of M. She has been great with everything. I know that it is hard to be her sometimes. She has a lot of the physical work around here and I know it is tough for her, but she takes it in stride and does great. Additionally, she was great last night when we had to attend a work dinner. She is a great partner and an excellent trophy wife.....cute, funny, charming, and smart -- it was fun to show her off to my peers.

E-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trophy wives rock. I love showing mine off too. What would we do without them?!

So sorry about the heartburn. And I have no secret remedy. I'll be thinking alkaline thoughts for you though. ox

Unknown said...

I bet mom never had heartburn with you. I know this because you were a bald baby. Heartburn is what gives the baby hair. So just think everytime you feeli it - babygirl is growing hair. The more you it the more hair she will have. Better to have hair than be bald. It is just so hard to tape those cute little bows on a head!!!