Tuesday, February 19, 2008

28 weeks

What's it like to be 28 weeks pregnant? It's still great. I feel good. I passed my glucose test and I am glad I did. I was very nervous about it, but it all turned out fine. I can't walk as fast as I used to prior to pregnancy. I am not waddling yet, but I think I am close. I pee twice a night and on a bad night, three times. I am exhausted by 8pm, but I try and make it till 9pm. My back aches more each day, but nothing that isn't bearable. Babygirl continues to amaze me with her movements and cycles.

M has continued to be great. She rubs my feet or head or back every night, she talks to the babygirl, and she giggles when she feels her kick me. She also shovels mountains of snow and ice on a daily basis. And, of course, she deals with a pregnant woman all the time. I love her.

My mom's visit was very good. We got to talk a ton and she helped us to figure out want we wanted in a variety of areas. She survived a winter storm as well...ice, freezing rain, snow...nasty weather. We are excited to see her again when babygirl arrives.

E-

No comments: