Sunday, February 10, 2008

Welcome to the 3rd Trimester

We are officially at 27 weeks. In pregnancy math that means we have completed 27 weeks and are working on week 28 and all that means we are in the 3rd trimester. Two down and one to go.

My belly is completely rounding out and it is a little more difficult to move and my feet seem to be moving further and further away, but overall I still feel great. My weight has stabilized and I have hovered around a total gain of about 18 pounds for the last week or so. I have no doubt it will go up again. I have also developed crazy night sweats. I woke up last night dripping with sweat, my tank top was soaked, and I got up to pee (of course) and sweat was dripping down my legs. Nuts. According to Google it is due to hormonal changes and lots of women have them during pregnancy. It reminded me of being on Clomid.

The Chair:

I have been looking for a chair for the nursery since we found out we were pregnant. I am not comfortable at all in the traditional glider with glider ottoman. We have one in our living room and I rarely sit in it. I am almost 5'9" with legs that go on forever so comfy chairs are hard to find. M, as you know, has driven me all over the southern part of our state in search for the perfect rocker/glider/ottoman combination. I counted and we went to over 10 stores and sat in plenty of chairs. Yesterday M sent me out on my own to look for the chair which was a great decision. I found one that I thought was great, but it wasn't at all what I was looking for in the beginning. I came home and took M back to the store to see what she thought.

While we were there picking out the fabric and pricing it, I realized that I hate all gilders. I like to rock - not glide. M said she wished I'd figured this out sooner....oh well...here is the chair that we love and my generous older sister has bought for us..... it rocks, swivels, and you won't believe it -- it's a Lazy-Z-Boy....



Finally, M has an excellent project that she has been working on this weekend. I am sure she will post her pics when she is done. It is super cute and perfect for our sweet BabyGirl.

E-

1 comment:

Kim aka Mommy said...

Great looking chair!