Sunday, March 2, 2008

30 weeks

Yup -- 30 weeks down and 10 more to go. Babygirl will be fully cooked in 8 weeks, but she will arrive when she is ready. The heartburn has calmed down...thank goodness. Overall, I still feel good, but it is starting to get more uncomfortable...not unbearable, but it is just harder to move around and do things. I am thinking it might get even harder over the next few weeks as well. I am also getting tired more quickly than before and some food grosses me out again...what is old is new again...

We did have a lovely weekend. We went to the movies on Saturday and saw Juno, which we both gave 2 thumbs up. We, of course, went to Target -- it is a requirement that if you live in the suburbs you must go to Target each weekend...right? I finished my mammoth book (The Pillars of the Earth) and I give it two thumbs up. It isn't a masterpiece, it isn't great historical fiction, it isn't written in moving prose, but it is a damn good story that keeps your heart racing and your emotions in high gear. Today we went to the book store and I got his next book -- World without End..it is just as long and only in hardback...poor babygirl isn't going to like that on her at night. Let the kicking fits begin.

E-

P.S. It was 45 degrees here today...it felt like summer...we can make it through this winter....we can make it through this winter....we can make it through this winter....we can make it through this winter....we can make it through this winter....we can make it through this winter....we can make it through this winter....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad the heartburn calmed down. Sounds like you are being awfully productive! Winter is on it's way out love and Babygirl will be here before you know it. Very exciting! ox

Anonymous said...

Way to go on the 30 weeks!!! You're getting close! Have a great weekend :)

Unknown said...

I also like Juno and thought it was great. I also thought the adoptive mom was just like you!!!!