Thursday, May 31, 2007

New plan

We went to the downtown clinic. It was easier this time because we knew what to expect. We had very, very low expectations. It was very busy and full of teenage moms.

We met the new doctor, Dr. F. He was good. We told him our whole story and he agreed that we should keep trying without having the HSG test for a month or two. He was concerned about my late ovulation. I had to accept that I do not have a regular period. I am not perfect...what is up with that??

So, the decision was this: Clomid. Yup. Like the rest of the world, it is time for Clomid. It is a drug that you take for about 5 days and basically it helps stimulate the ovary to make better eggs and release them earlier. I started taking it today and I am interested to see when I actually ovulate this time.

Next step: order more swimmers. I will tackle that tomorrow.

E-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the Clomid Club! Wishing you lots of luck this month!!