Sunday, May 6, 2007

SALE!

I am not pregnant, but I did get the vacuum. Finally. The Dyson DC17-Animal was on sale at Target and we got an additionally 10% off. You really can't wait for my reproductive system to align with that good of a sale. So, we went for and it is great. We sucked up enough dog hair to make an entire new dog.

This week should be the week for our next insemination - maybe Thursday or Friday? We will wait for the sticks to tell us. As we enter this next cycle I was concerned about the TWW and missing my beer. I missed my beer during my last two week wait. I mean, I don't need it or have to have -- it was fine, but it is different to have pizza without having a beer - not lots a beer - just one with pizza...who doesn't miss that? However, I have solved that issue. I don't want any beer at all. M and I went to dinner at a friends last night ...six hours later...well, let's just say I spent some time praying to the porcelain god.... I am cured. Bring on the sperm.

E-

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The next time you have a craving, I must suggest a decent non-alcoholic brew w/ a slice of lime. It really did me well this weekend, and the hangover was a breeze!

Holly said...

LOL - A good beer binge always brings on a little need for a beer break.
Good luck with the insemns this week!

Anonymous said...

You write very well.