Thursday, May 24, 2007

I am not even counting

Since I feel totally normal I am not even counting the days during the TWW. I think we are around day 10 DPO or something like that. Every once in awhile I have a passing hope/thought that...well...maybe I am and I just feel great and this will be a cake walk, but then I remember the very clear symptoms I felt last month and know that nothing is happening here.

We have tried to look for a new donor (our 1st one is out), but I just haven't gotten my head in the right place yet. I am sure it will happen, but it just hasn't yet.

We are heading into the final weeks of school. That brings this great mix of excitement and stress. School really ends. There are no more extensions. Tests must be graded, evaluations completed, portfolios created, IEPs turned in, data collected, classrooms/offices cleaned, and old Tupperware finally brought home. We are both cramming to get everything done before the final days.

M and I recently marked our 1st official year of living together. We have been great friends for almost four years and we dated for a year before we moved in together. We had a perfect move in day. We have the best house. And, at times I am still amazed we ended up here together. I love her more today than I did any day before and I am constantly amazed by that fact. Now, she can make me totally freaking nuts and can drive me to drink, but overall (98% of the time) she just rocks.

E-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We ran out of our son's donor, too. Sucks. Good luck, you're getting near the end of the wait!