Wednesday, September 26, 2007

bowlin' night

Tonight was my first night of bowling for the season (my 6th, I think). It's E's favorite night of the week. I'm not supposed to know, but I have a strong idea that E and the dog lay on the couch together. I'm on a team with three women I currently work with or have worked with in the past. They're all a generation older than me, but we have a great time together. Only one of them knows we're pregnant, and it's very fun to watch her wait for the others to leave to ask questions.

E is feeling queasy quite a bit and has a hard time finding foods that sound good. She's eating lots and lots of small meals every day. She told me that she thought she would love being pregnant, but she hates it. I think that will change when the second trimester rolls around. We are both adapting to going to bed at 9 or earlier every night. I've been getting lots of reading time, which I love. I also frequently get to eat whatever I want because E's not interested.

I still can't wait to tell everyone. Keeping a secret for months is crazy.

m

1 comment:

Evillage said...

I am eating like crap since S is wanting to eat things like blackbeans, tomato soup, and grapefruit juice all in one sitting. YUCK.

The reading time is a plus though!