Monday, July 23, 2007

Sweet Tea

Yesterday's insemination was a very nice experience. I loved going to the clinic and being the only ones there. The PA was so nice and positive. The room was great and it even had a lava lamp in it - very cool. I adored that M got to help. She was very brave and fun about the entire thing. It did hurt a little more than normal, but it passed quickly. My favorite part was after it was all done and M and I sat on the table together and laughed about the entire experience. She has a great laugh and smile.

I started to have ovulation pain last night but nothing severe.....until....the middle of the night. My left side hurt so bad that I thought I was going to throw up. I have read that using clomid might make ovulation more painful. It hurt the most from about 5 am until 9am. I had to take something...it just hurt too bad. Now, it just feels sore and a little bloated.

I drank sweet tea as opposed to beer tonight. So, let the TWW begin.

E-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your timing sounds great. High hopes for this one being THE one.

CD and SP said...

Good luck!