Tuesday, June 12, 2007

What the?

Waiting. Waiting. Waiting. That is what making a baby is all about in this land.

Today is day 15. Normally, I would have a surge by now. I don't. Nothing. What the hell? This is a little crazy making. Wasn't Clomid supposed to help with this?

We do send our best to Mommies in the Making with their one-hit-wonder status. Tons of positive vibes sent their way. Congrats!

On to the good news....tomorrow is the last day of school. THANK GOODNESS! The children will all leave....and mostly importantly...the teachers will all leave. The interruptions to my work will go from 30-40 per day to about 4. It rocks. I love working with kids and teachers, but summer is there for a reason....and I plan to enjoy it.

E-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally feel your pain. The buildup to the surge is the absolute worst time of the month, in my opinion. Have you had any folly scans yet? This month we had a scan that showed a good-sized folly before I detected my surge and got an hCG shot to trigger, thus, no more waiting for the surge. Plus, sort of comforting to believe that the hCG will "force" a strong ovulation. Who knows, we'll see if it worked in a week and a half! Good luck this month!

Melissa said...

I hear you too. I'm sitting on CD28 and still nothing. Bot on a happier side I'm happy for you that your workload will be lightening!

Kim aka Mommy said...

Positive vibes right back at ya!!

Thanks for the shout out! However-you made me cry. :o)

I've been checking for an update several times a day. Was glad to see yall back tonight.

Fingers and toes crossed!