Wednesday, June 13, 2007

(insert twiddling thumbs here)

Freedom. Today was the last day of school. Goodbye students! Don't get me wrong...I think they are great humans, but I am ready for a break from them. And, for all of you who toil away from the field of education....yes, I only work 190 days a year.....yes, I get the holidays off....yes, my life is easy. So, as I say to my brother, go back to school and get your teaching certification if it's so damn easy.

Anyway...that little end-of-the-year rant is over.....we are waiting for E to ovulate. Waiting, waiting, waiting...that's what this is all about. By nature, I am a very patient person, but it is so hard to be totally out of control of what will happen. Will we get pregnant this month? Ever? We have already talked about what else we will do if we can't get pregnant. We both know we will need a project...whether it is being foster parents or running a business. We will just wait.

Tomorrow E and I will be together for two years. In some ways it seems like a couple weeks. I learn more about her and love her more all the time. In other ways it seems like years and years...we are very comfortable together.

Happy Flag Day!

m

3 comments:

Kim aka Mommy said...

HAPPY EARLY ANNIVERSARY!

Holly said...

What you need is a distraction. Lois and I joked about buying a hot dog stand to distract our thoughts from TTCing. LOL! Talk about a ridiculous distraction.

Holly said...

In answer to your questions, I would say:
1. will you ever be pregnant?
YES
2. will it be this month?
It's likely!