Friday, June 29, 2007

Finally

Finally -- it is my last day of school. I turned off the email, changed my voicemail message to say 'don't call me I don't care' (kidding), and shut my door -- I am out of there. I work an 11-month contract so July is my month of doing nothing. Being partnered with a fellow educator rocks because we almost always get the same vacation time.

July is our month to be together, read, relax, travel, bike, and most recently GOLF. We went golfing yesterday with friends (first time for me) and it was great. We didn't count strokes...why would we? It was an amazing afternoon filled with beer, friends, laughs, and sport.

Baby-making-news: The doctor wants me to call him on the first day of my cycle and then he will decided how much clomid to pump me full of. I can't wait for the hot-flashes in July. ;) So, we will enjoy our first few days of freedom and soak up the gorgeous Midwest summer weather.

E-

1 comment:

Holly said...

Sounds awesome! I keep thinking I should have stayed in education!

Enjoy yourself - enjoy the golf!

BTW - when the doc put Lois on Clomid, we started low and she had no side effects. And it worked on the first Clomid cycle!