Friday, March 14, 2008

The weekend

Well, it has been a long week at school for the both of us. We both made it through it, but barely. We are very thankful for this weekend. We have our "Caring for Newborn" class tomorrow and after that we plan to run errands and enjoy our weekend of nothing else to do.

Our sweet babygirl is very entertaining to have around. She puts on a show each night after dinner. We lay on the couch and watch my belly move, dance, and poke out in wild directions. It is very fun. She also puts on this show in the middle of the night, which cause me to wake up. Some nights I just lay there and enjoy the show, sometimes I wake M up to feel her, and sometimes I am just exhausted and I hope she goes back to sleep ASAP.

And, I am proud to report that the snow is actually melting. We have rivers of water flowing through our neighborhood as the snow melts. We can actually see most of our backyard again. It is lovely to see grass again.

E-

No comments: