Friday, October 26, 2007

Random Updates and Pictures











1. We have told people we are pregnant. It is quite a fun task. We have gotten all positive reactions with some surprise. People ask me the same three questions



a. How are you feeling?

b. When are you due?

c. Do you want to know if it is a boy or girl?



Answers:


a. I feel much better. Each day I feel better and better.

b. May 12th (and because we work in schools we get a ton of -- oh, great timing - if they only knew...)

c. Yes, we want to know. We are only have one so decorating must be perfect.



M gets the following question: Are you having it or is E? Of course, she says I am.



2. I am feeling much better. Each day I am less and less queasy. I am able to go much longer without eating and I seem to have stopped expanding so my pants are holding steady. I still have cravings. Yesterday I had to have a chef salad with ranch dressing -- yum.









3. M's Murary Lawnmower died. She has had it for 16 years and paid 100 bucks for it, but it finally died with one last lawn cutting to go this year. So, last weekend we went out and bought a new lawnmower. We promptly used it and know it will sit in the garage until next spring.
















4. We have four days off and it is great. We didn't have to work Thursday or Friday this week so we are having a great time getting a list of things done. We thought we would go maternity clothes shopping, but I am nowhere near ready for maternity clothes yet. (We are rookies...what do we know...) So, instead we are redecorting our guest room. I am not painting due to the fumes, but M is doing a great job of trimming and rolling.




2 comments:

Holly said...

Telling people is fun! You sometimes get some really funny questions when you announce it. I love the "umm...how did that happen?" question. LOL!!

Sounds like everything is going smoothly. Be happy that you can eat! Lois always tried a preemptive puke before she tried to eat anything. Fun!

Anonymous said...

So exciting to see the ultrasound pic!