Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Back to School

We are off to the doctor's tomorrow to discuss our plan. It is frustrating not to be pregnant yet, but we still have time.

I am actually sad not to be in the TWW. I like days 1dpo through 10 dpo. Those days are full of hope and excitement. There is a lot of dreaming and hoping. Around day 10 it starts to go bad -- negative after negative after negative.

We are CD 3 and I am sure I will start the clomid tomorrow - which means I expect the hot flashes by the weekend...woohoo! I actually find them quite funny at this point. And, it helped with ovulation last month so I am willing to do it again.

My summer is over and I am back at work -- it isn't that bad because there are no kids or teachers, but I am having to put on makeup everyday...heheh

Oh, and excellent news from M's family. Her little sister is pregnant. We are excited for her -- she has been trying for awhile too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, M's sister!
Glad you are headed into this cycle with high hopes. Personally though, i am HATING the TWW... i wish i could enjoy it like you do!

Kim aka Mommy said...

Good luck at the doc!

Let's remember....September is gonna be the magic month for us all!! :o)

And again congrats to M's sister.