Saturday, May 3, 2008

39 weeks

Yup - 39 weeks. I am huge. I am hungry. I am somewhat irritating. I am moody. I am hormonal. I am tired. I am driving my sweet M crazy. I am hungry - did I mention that already?

I am also still thrilled to have this little girl inside of me. She doesn't have a lot of room to move around so she just squirms and it kinda tickles. I still love knowing she is safe inside of me and I am as close as I will ever be to her. I am also ready to meet her face to face. I wonder what she will feel like? look like? smell like? The wonder of the unknown....

My last day of real work will by Friday - I am thrilled.

We went to the doctors this week and I am 1.5 cm dialated, 85% effaced, and babygirl is +.5 station -- the girl is LOW....

Any bets of when babygirl will arrive???????????????

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LUCKY!!

She'll be here by Wednesday!

I'm 36 weeks Tuesday and it's been nice reading your blog for the past few months because it gives me a preview of what's ahead!!

Best wishes to a perfect delivery and a healthy baby girl!

Holly said...

Wow - you sound ready! LOL!!!

I am going to say May 6th. That's my sister's birthday!

If we don't hear from you before she arrives, we are sending our thoughts and prayers for a healthy (and quick) delivery!!

Lots of love, Holly & Lois

Heather said...

You're about to pop!!

*rubs my crystal ball* I think that she'll be coming Next Thursday. I was going to say this Tuesday, but for some reason I changed my mind. :)

I'm sure that she'll be all that you've wished for. Good Luck!!

Kim aka Mommy said...

I say May 11. What better Mother's Day present could you ask for?

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! I'm so in awe of how well you've handled your pregnancy and the exemplary attitude you have. I'm so excited for you and M!

My bets are on May 9. It'll get you out of that last day of work.

oxox

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking Friday. I am unbelievably excited for you and will be stalking your page. Just so you know ;) Tons and tons of wishes your way for a healthy and *easy* delivery of babygirl! xo