Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas Vacation!

We are free. We actually survived the long haul from Thanksgiving to Christmas with children, parents, and fellow staff members. It was very hard the last week of school, but we made it and now we are FREE!

We went to the doctor's last week and all is going well. Our doctor is so funny and smart. She said my eye twitch is about stress and she bets it goes away during my vacation. I am measuring perfect and my weight gain has been slow, but fine for someone who started out with "a little meat on her bones." I have gained 6 pounds, so far and I am half way through the pregnancy. I am betting I gain a little more this month.....

That doesn't mean that my belly isn't sticking out like crazy now. I actually just feel fat, but when I put on my maternity clothes, I look pregnant. I am in need of maternity clothes and we had planned to go to the big city clothes shopping last weekend, but a crazy winter storm stopped us. We hope to go later on this week.

Yesterday we ran all of our last minute xmas errands and I got my Christmas toes. Every year I have a pedicure and get red toenails. It makes me feel better. Today we wrapped all of our gifts, watched another winter storm blow through, watched the Packers get creamed, cleaned the house, and are settling in for an evening of lasagne and bad TV.


E-

No comments: