Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I see it, so I must....

EG's memory is still not fully formed. If she can't see, it then it does not exist to her. However, when she sees something, she remembers what to do with it or how to get it. She is obsessed with the door stops, heating vents, electrical cords of any variety, and all the dog toys. If she sees any of the above, she kicks it into high gear and cruises to attack the object.

We have a stethoscope and blood pressure thingy that was part of a Halloween costume one year. She found it in a cabinet and every morning if the cabinet is open (and it usually is because that is where my hair dryer lives) she crawls to the cabinet - army-man style and starts chewing on all of it...we have proof.



E-

2 comments:

Heather said...

Maybe she'll grow up to be a Doctor or a nurse!

Laurie said...

Haha, looks like my wife beat me to it.. I was gonna say it looks like you have a doctor on your hands :)